Sunday, June 28, 2009

Our little Bri Baby

I decided to celebrate our little Sabrina with a look at her in pictures over the years. I had so much fun that I got a little carried away so be prepared for a lot of pictures. We didn't buy our digital camera until a few months after she was born so I don't have any from her first few months. I started with current pics and worked backwards. She has been a joy from the moment she was born. She's always had a bright, happy disposition and has been so much fun to have around. What we call her has evolved over the years like this: Sabrina, Brina, Brina Babes, Bri, Big B, BB. She's a sweetheart and we're so blessed to have her in our family.


First day of kindergarten

Her friend, the sea turtle ( I love her face here!)

Graduating from pre-school

When I ran my 10K, I was approaching the finish line and she ran up and ran with me a little bit. It was so cute and she was cheering for me.






First day of preschool


Princess Sabrina






Valentine's project from preschool


I think the picture speaks for itself














Little Baby Yoda








Our little angel


This may be my all-time favorite picture of Sabrina :-)











This is me and Sabrina about two weeks ago at the Kona temple. She is my sunshine!

3 comments:

Julie said...

So cute--isn't it sad how fast they grow?

Rebecca said...

So cute! I thought of you a lot. We were in Hawaii a couple weeks ago but just stayed on Oahu.

katieo said...

LOVE ALL the pictures. I can't believe how much she looks like Aidan when she was a baby!