Monday, June 8, 2009

Bizarre dream

Okay I have to blog about this so I don't forget and because it is so bizarre and funny and my life is not usually this amusing. So I had a dream last night. I was in the hospital visiting my husband's cousin, Christine, who had just had a baby. I looked over and noticed my dear friend, Staci, from back home in Utah who is pregnant. She was apparently in labor and so I went over to offer her my support. She was distressed and when I asked her what was wrong, she told me she was only 32 weeks. I reassured her that these days, her baby would be fine born that early and she shouldn't worry. She proceeded to go through labor and when the blessed child emerged from her womb, it turned out to be a large bunch of bananas. BANANAS! Then one of the nurses picked one off of the bunch and started to peel it. I started to cry and yell at her, "Don't eat one of the babies!" As if these were real babies! Anyone out there want to try to analyze that dream?! I promise, no alcohol or drugs of any kind were taken before bed.


2 comments:

Julie said...

That is so funny! I think the interpretation of this dream is easy -- you need to have a BUNCH more babies!

Jeanne said...

LOL, if that is the interpretation, I'm a bit scared. My 4 that I have already drive me bananas. Haha.