Our friends, Alan and Malise Squires, got sealed in the Kona temple a couple of weeks ago and we attended the sealing. I hadn't been to the Kona temple yet and was amazed by how beautiful it is. It's a beautiful building and the grounds are gorgeous. It was a wonderful sealing and I feel so blessed to have been invited to witness it. Unfortunately, the Squires moved to Las Vegas the following weekend much to everyone's sadness. They were pretty much our first friends here (they had actually moved here from Orem as well about 3 years ago) and I will miss them terribly. You know how some people feel like family from the first moment you meet them? That was Malise for me. She's an amazing woman and I'll really miss her.


Malea and McKenna, Malise's daughters

The girls kept giving me flowers to put in my hair so we finally took a picture of one.

Abby with a gorgeous hibiscus flower that's practically the same size as her head

My two cutie pies

Me and my BB
2 comments:
I'm so glad you finally got to the Kona temple. Isn't it just lovely? Tiny, but lovely. Hope Kona was sunny for you -- a nice change, I'll bet.
Enjoyed all your updates. Sad they had to move... cute pictures of everyone!!!
Post a Comment