Monday, June 1, 2009

15 year Anniversary...does this make us old?



Matt and I celebrated our 15 year anniversary on April 21st. I kept asking Matt what we were going to do and his smart aleck response was always "What do you mean? I'm taking you to Hawaii for our anniversary?" Haha! We ended up going out to lunch for mexican food in honor of our courtship days when we would go to Los Hermanos for lunch about once a week after we got home from Israel. What started out as two good friends hanging out turned into more and now it's 15 years and 4 kids later. I feel so, well, old. How did the time pass so quickly? Am I really the mother of 4 children? I wonder where we'll be in another 15 years? Who knows, our life together has turned out to be quite unpredictable. I'll just say I'm grateful for the blessings we have and I love Matt and appreciate all he does for our family.

3 comments:

Maren said...

Congrats on 15 years! You guys look great (and tan btw)! Hope your next 15 are just as wonderful and unpredictable, otherwise where's the fun??!!

Julie said...

Congrats on 15! Chris and I hit 10 this year--I can't believe how fast time goes.

Bryan and Lis said...

Happy Anniversary! It was so fun to talk to you guys the other week. We'll have to do it more often.