Come on now, don't you think this the cutest kid you've ever seen?? I know I'm a little bit biased but really, he's so stinkin' cute. Since Sabrina started Kindergarten this year and it's all day Kindergarten, Aidan and I have been spending lots of quality time together. He's my little buddy and I'm loving it. I love seeing life through the eyes of a two-year-old. He sees everything with such enthusiasm. I can't tell you how excited he (and the other kids too) get when they find a gecko in the house. He loves going to Coconut Island to swim and almost every time we go pick Matt up from work he asks if we're going to Coconut Island and the I love the cute way he says it. We go on walks, play with trains, run errands, snuggle a lot and just have lots of fun together. He loves to eat popsicles out on the lanai. He loves babies and plays with Sabrina's Baby Kate a lot and has me tuck a blanket around her about 50 times. he's often making cookies or something fun in the girls little play kitchen. I love when he wakes up from his nap or in the morning and doesn't call out, he just sits there talking to himself for like 30 minutes. It's so funny to listen to. i love the face he makes when I try to get him to eat vegetables and he says "I no like it, momma." I love seeing my kids get older and be able to do new things but I'm having so much fun with him that I keep wishing he'd stay little. I love this boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
He is a cute little turkey! I'm feeling the same way about my baby girl. Too cute to grow up. They need to stop!
I MISS AIDAN! :(
Treasure this time -- it will pass soooo quickly! He is adorable, and so many of his funny little ways remind me of Tucker. These little guys are just precious -- especially when you get them alone!
He is a real cutey!
Post a Comment