Monday, August 18, 2008

Pictures of our home




Our upstairs bathroom has no shower! It's really annoying. What tub anymore has no shower???? We have to shower downstairs and it's a pain when I'm washing kids to not have a shower head to rinse them off. I guess I've been spoiled. As you can see, the girls are in pretty close quarters. So far they're getting along okay but we're kind of waiting to see if the end up drawing a line down the room or something like that. You can also see that the upstairs is all wood panel. I feel like I live in a cabin in the woods sometimes. The house was largely furnished when we moved in but since the property manager didn't tell us what was here before we came we brought a lot of furniture we probably didn't need to. Anyway, we kept some of it including the furniture in the living room here. I like the island style.

1 comment:

The LaLa said...

Looks comfy enough. I'm sure you'll make it homey in no time. The shower issue is kind of a pain, though. It's nice you have a kind of cul-de-sac so the kids can be outside and riding their bikes, etc. With so many beautiful places to see and things to do, you probably won't hang out at home a lot anyway!