The first picture is Sabrina on the first day of school. The second is the next day after I had her hair chopped because of the humidity and it just had gotten too long for her thin hair. It's really quite adorable and actually looks combed most of the time now instead of like a rat's nest.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Sabrina's haircut
The first picture is Sabrina on the first day of school. The second is the next day after I had her hair chopped because of the humidity and it just had gotten too long for her thin hair. It's really quite adorable and actually looks combed most of the time now instead of like a rat's nest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love it! Of course she looks cute either way! I love the Hawaiian print on her dress.
How fun to see your face again. Wow your family is gorgeous. And you look fabulous! I hope you are doing great.
Post a Comment