We went to the beach twice on Saturday. We went about 11:30 in the morning after kids got chores done (do all children whine and complain when doing chores or just mine?). Unfortunately we realized that we had forgotten to bring sunscreen. So we stayed about 1 1/2 hours and then went home to get lunch and put Aidan down for a nap. We made the huge mistake of not making sure he didn't sleep on the way home and he probably got about a 10 second nap, seriously I think I noticed right when he was barely falling asleep, but it was enough to give him a second wind and he refused to take a nap. The kids begged to go back to the beach so this time we went to Coconut Island where it was overcast now. The kids noticed a dead crab on the wall right by where we were sitting and thought it was so cool. Aidan was fascinated but scared of it too. For some reason he thought that he needed to put sand on it so he kept scooping up handfuls of sand and dumping them on the crab. He also didn't want to leave the shower when it was time to go, I think he had more fun there than in the water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Seriously - Coconut Island is da bomb!*
*Am I allowed to say that at my age?
Post a Comment