Saturday, October 4, 2008
HELP!
So our car is in the shop. Getting a new transmission. And they broke something on the oil pan, I think. So we are without a car until probably Wednesday at the earliest. And my kids have Fall Break next week. All week. What am I going to do with 4 bored kids and no car???? Any suggestions would be appreciated and will probably save my sanity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Jeanne your tree is awesome. Have you looked into renting a car for maybe a day or two? Are they cheap?
What about the hill you walk up and down with aidan? March them up and down, up and down.
Is there a city bus? One time Donna and I took the kids on a bus ride down town and they loved it. Maybe there are interesting places you could see via the bus for not too much money. Either way, good luck! We love reading your blog.
My kids ended up painting rocks today. I know it may sound strange, but it started with Sadie wanting to paint a wooden flower that she got at the hospital a long time ago. But then I didn't have anything for Audra to paint when she decided to join Sadie. So we went in the yard and found all the really big rocks and then all the kids got into it and painted a bunch a rocks. Good luck!
Great suggestions! We just got the van back but I'll remember those ideas because we're trying to save on gas anyway. I looked into renting a car but the Ironman Triathalon was this week in Kona and all the rental places were out of cars.
Post a Comment