These gorgeous flowers are what Aidan and I get to look at as we take a walk in our neighborhood. Aidan especially loves the fuschia ones at the top. I ask him to point out all the flowers he sees and we talk about what color they are. There are 5 or 6 different colored hibiscus flowers along the road. It's a beautiful walk and it's just on our street.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Hawaiian flowers
These gorgeous flowers are what Aidan and I get to look at as we take a walk in our neighborhood. Aidan especially loves the fuschia ones at the top. I ask him to point out all the flowers he sees and we talk about what color they are. There are 5 or 6 different colored hibiscus flowers along the road. It's a beautiful walk and it's just on our street.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
This is starting to get depressing as it is getting gradually colder here!
Hibiscus always remind me of Grandma Ofa. And I am sure she got to love them when she lived in Hawaii. Maybe one day your grandkids will see hibiscus and think of you... All those flowers are so amazingly beautiful.
Post a Comment