
This is Abby last week
Our lovely Abby turns 8 years old today. I can't believe it. It was just yesterday I was holding this beautiful baby girl in my arms. I had always dreamed of having a little girl and was so thrilled. We called her "Punkin" and thought she was the most beautiful baby we had ever seen, well, along with her brother, that is. She was a sweet, calm baby and then at about 9 months we started to see her real personality emerge. Sweet as pie one minute, fiery temper the next. It has made for an interesting 8 years and we adore her. She is incredibly affectionate, always coming up to give me kisses. She is amazing with Aidan and he follows her around like a puppy sometimes. She is very creative and loves to be crafty. She loves to dance and is constantly dancing around the house. She very smart and loves school. We love her and are so grateful to have her in our family. These are a few of my favorite pics of her. We got our digital camera when we had Sabrina and I don't have a scanner so they're all when she's at least 3.



3 comments:
Happy Birthday Abby! It's a big month. I love your description. I think Dan might say the same about me, about nine months into the relationship he saw my true personality emerge, sweet one minute fiery the next. He can't say he didn't know before we got married, or proposed for that matter. She's a great gal!
Happy Birthday, Abby! I can't believe it has been 8 years since we came to visit in Greensboro and got baby snuggles. Crazy how fast these kids are growing up!
Happy Birthday ABBY!!!
Post a Comment