There were two awesome pools at the Hilton along with a lagoon which had ocean access. The Kohala pool was kind of like a long winding river. The Kona Pool was huge and had several different sections with a small sandy area on one end for little kids and a waterfall with an awesome waterslide on the other. The waterslides were the best part for the kids. They've never really gone down waterslides before so they were loving it. Matt and I were loving it too. You'd have thought we were 12 with the way we were running up those stairs with the kids.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Hilton Waikoloa Pools
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
This looks so AWESOME! Wish we were staying there in April. It looks like the place on Maui where Jon and Kate renewed their wedding vows with their 8 children. In fact, the pools/water slides look identical. Wonder if that was a Hilton too? I'm so glad you had a fabulous time.
So much fun!
That looks so amazing! What a fun vacation. I wish we could come. Maybe one day...
Post a Comment