Sunday, July 19, 2009

Video clips of my little hula dancers

Here are videos of the kids doing their hula dances. My camera is junk and I can't get any sound but at least I have the video. Just turn up your speakers and listen to my Island music playlist. Hopefully these turn out. I have to warn you, Abby's and Jackson's are a bit shaky at times since I was trying to hold a cranky Aidan while videoing at the same time and he was NOT cooperating. By the time Sabrina's turn was up, people had moved and I got to sit at the table in front of her so hers is more stable.

That is Abby in the sort of middle with the hot pink grass skirt. Unfortunately, this was the best view I could get of her.

This one is of Jackson. He is on the far right in the front.

Here is Sabrina looking cute as can be doing the Menehune Beach Bum Boogie!

4 comments:

Julie said...

How fun for your kids! Do you just love it there?

Maren said...

How cute! What an incredible opportunity for your kids! Once again...I'm jealous! Are you getting sick of me saying that???

The LaLa said...

Oh my gosh, how adorable! Where did that sass come from? j/k

katieo said...

cute. It's so fun to see your kids!