Thursday, December 4, 2008

Waaaaaaaaaa!

I am in mourning. I have lost something precious to me...my christmas music! I have looked in every nook and cranny and every box in this house but I still can't find my beloved Christmas music. How can I celebrate Christmas without Harry Connick Jr. or Amy Grant???? During the month of December I listen to Christmas music constantly and it really makes me happy. I don't know what I'm going to do. Did it get left in Utah? Is it still somewhere here? Or, gasp, did it somehow get thrown out in the move??? I am so depressed about it.

4 comments:

Heidi Totten said...

That stinks! I hate when stuff gets lost during moves! :(

Kerolann said...

Hopefully you will find it hiding somewhere. In the mean time, you could try www.pandora.com where you can make your own Christmas music radio station.

The LaLa said...

Amen on the Pandora site. Audrey swears by it! Hope you find your Christmas music soon. I just bought the new Anuna CD today myself...not to make you feel bad.

Unknown said...

That is so sad! I hope Pandora helps ease the loss. Also, go to facebook and listen to some of your friends' playlists. I've got about 30 Christmas songs on my blog playlist right now.