Sunday, February 14, 2010

Let's do some catch up!

Okay, once again, I've let way too much time pass so now Ihave a ton to catch up on. Be patient, folks, I'm in survival mode right now so unfortunately updating our blog is on the bottom of my to do list. Our computer is still a pain to use too so I finally decided to try to use Jackson's school laptop so hopefully it will be much easier. Anyways, we've had a lot going on the last month and it's been crazy but I'm hanging in there. Baby is still in utero and hopefully will stay there long enough for me to get to Utah. I keep worrying that after all of our plans, I'll go into labor before I even get to Utah. I just had a second ultrasound to check to see if I have developed polyhydramnios (excess amniotic fluid) like I had with Aidan but it all looked good. Baby was estimated a little over 3 lbs. which is just above normal for this stage but I didn't expect any different seeing as how all my babies have been big. So, I'm huge and uncomfortable but the baby is doing well. Our plans have had to change a little bit due to unforeseen circumstances but we're still coming to Utah. Me and the boys will arrive on March 23rd and Matt will bring the girls on April 28th at the end of his semester. Hoping the baby will stay in long enough for him to get there. We're now going to be staying with my wonderful cousin, Heidi, in Riverton. Staying with my parents was no longer an option and she lovingly offered to let us stay there. She's had two c-sections herself so she knows the kind of care I'll need as I recovery and she's used to taking care of me since she did it after my car accident when I was 17 and also when we lived together in college. She's like my 3rd sister and I'm so grateful she's willing to sacrifice so much to help us out. We're planning on staying until June 10th now so hopefully we'll get lots of time with family and friends while we're there. The kids are so excited to come back and see everyone.

Now I have to do some catch up with pictures. I'm starting with Abby. She's joined the Girl Scouts this year and it's been such a wonderful experience for her. She loves the activities and has had so much fun. In November, they were able to march in the Veterans Day Parade. She couldn't believe she was getting to march in a parade. It was also so amazing to see these veterans, both young and old, pass by and think of their sacrifice. Very inspiring!









Next up: Girl Scout camp

2 comments:

Heidi Totten said...

This made me cry.

Terry said...

Beautiful photos of your beautiful girls. Jeanne, all I can say is -- bless you for "going with the flow". I hope all goes perfectly for your little fam, in spite of all the drama/trauma of getting this baby here! Also, glad you guys survived the mini-tsunami!