Aidan turned 3 on March 28th. It was so great to have Mom and Dad here to celebrate with us. We actually spent the day in Kona and didn't get home until around 6:30 or 7:00 p.m. I was determined that we would have cake and ice cream on his birthday so I started the cake and it didn't get done until about 9:30 p.m. I think. We were all exhausted but the cake was delicious and Aidan loved the attention. I can't believe my baby is already three years-old. Aidan has been pure joy from the first moment he arrived and we are so grateful to have him in our family. I feel like I've been really lucky this last year to just have him at home since Sabrina started Kindergarten. It's been so fun to just hang out with him. We read books, play games, go on walks together and run errands and he is the best possible companion I can think of. I keep telling him we are best buddies and he always corrects me and says "No, I'm best buddy, you the mommy!" I adore my little Bug and feel so blessed to be his mom.


Here are some of my favorite pictures of Aidan over the last 3 years:

Beautiful newborn or what?

On his blessing day
Fall pictures at about 6 months

He is always grinning and so happy
Aidan's 1st birthday

15 months

He kept saying "I be Yoda! I be Yoda!"

Poor kid, only snowsuit was totally girly!

Does he look like Elton John here or what?
Right after our move to Hawaii

Aidan adores his grandpas
Showing me his "muscles"
3 comments:
Happy Birhday Aida! He really was a pretty baby!
What a looker! Such a handsome boy.
Happy Birthday Aidan!! I wish I could be there to give you a big hug and *SMOOCH* on the cheek.
Post a Comment