Thursday, July 10, 2008
No turning back now...
Well, we've been in San Diego a few days now. Our trip down was awful with Abby and Aidan throwing up within minutes of each other but only after I had cleaned up the first one and gotten back on the road. Then I started to feel sick near the end and was down the next two days with strep throat. I'm starting to feel back to normal though and the kids have had a few days at the pool with cousins so things are looking up. It was really hard to turn over the keys of our house to our property manager, Leisha. I really hope we find a great family to rent our home. I love it and our neighbors so much. Words cannot express how hard it was to say goodbye to everyone but I keep reminding myself that Heavenly Father wouldn't do this to me without good reason so I just have to trust him. We'll be here a few weeks then take off on July 27th after Matt's brother's wedding. It will be nice to have a few restful weeks before the craziness begins again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Welcome to blogland! I am so excited to read it and will be checking it regularly!
Jeanne! Sorry we couldn't make connections last week. Sounds like you had your hands full on your way down to San Diego! I hope you have some great time to relax before continuing the move!
I am glad we can see all your Hawaiian adventures on your blog. We can't wait to see you all in SD!
Can't wait for all your adventures to begin! Andy and I are looking at a much needed couples vacation to Hawaii in November so I'll keep you updated as to our plans! I too try to blog (try being the operative word). you can visit us at jacobsrunning.blogspot.com Best of luck with everything, we will definitely miss you! ;)
Oh Jeanne! I'm sorry you've been dealing with sickies on top of everything else. Hang in there and keep smiling (even if you don't feel like it).
I'm so sorry that you have been sick! I'm glad you made it to San Diego safely. We sure did miss you guys at the reunion this weekend!
I have been trying to figure out your blog name, thank you!!! So sorry you guys have been sick, traveling with kids is tiring enough without puking on top of it!
We'll be checking in on you guys & expect some great surfing pics of you all!:)
Miss you! (Ethan secretly misses Abby too!)
Chari
Jeanne, i'm so sad I didn't get to see you before you moved. My mom told me when we came up on the 4th of July. Your kids are so grown up since I saw you last. I guess I'm just going to have to force myself to come to Hawaii to visit you!
I almost called your mom today to find out how to call you, you need a cell phone! guess this will work for now. I'm still not over saying good-bye but still planning on the trip out, looks like I need to make reservations, (and you thought no one was going to visit, hah).
sorry the kids got sick, just one more thing you didn't need to deal with. Saw a cute kid at our family reunion looked just like Jackson. Well I hope you are relaxing and enjoying the California sun.
I can't think of anything worse than having to clean up throw up in the car. Almost every time my kids have thrown up, it's been in the car. How aweful! I'm glad everyone is starting to feel better now.
Still no baby, but soon, soon!
Post a Comment