He has discovered his tongue and so most of his latest pictures look like this with his tongue sticking out.Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Christian is 6 months!!
Yikes! I really need to get back on the blog. Well, we finally have a new computer that can actually function so hopefully I'll be able to be more regular now. I figured instead of going back today, I'd just post some pics of christian so you can all see how grown up he's getting. I'll try to finish detailing the last few months later. Christian is six months now which is so overwhelming to me. He's growing so fast and I just want to stop time. He's an amazingly good baby and is so happy most of the time. Those blue eyes just kill me! The kids adore him and Sabrina especially is really sweet with him. She wants to hold him and take care of him all the time which is really nice for me when I'm tired and need a break. I love this little boy so much.
He has discovered his tongue and so most of his latest pictures look like this with his tongue sticking out.
He has discovered his tongue and so most of his latest pictures look like this with his tongue sticking out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
He is so cute! Won't it be fun when he and Logan are big enough to play together?
SHUT. UP. look how cute he is!!! I can't wait to see him again in real life.
I miss him!
He is really cute. I'm so glad to hear he's a happy baby, I don't know how you ladies do it with multiple kids. It's amazing.
Post a Comment